Behavioral Health Services
At EPIC Health Partners, our goal is to provide outstanding individualized behavioral health care that enables individuals with mental health issues to lead more productive and rewarding lives.
To achieve this objective, we offer a comprehensive range of mental health services that includes:
- Psychiatric Services
- Outpatient Therapy
- Mental Health Skill Building
- Community Stabilization
- Addiction Recovery and Treatment Services (ARTS)
- Intensive In-Home Services
Our highly skilled and experienced team of professional counselors and social workers treat a wide range of mental health issues that include but are not limited to:
- Acute stress disorder
- Adjustment disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder
- Conduct Disorder
- Eating disorder, such as anorexia nervosa, binge eating, bulimia, and compulsive overeating
- Generalized anxiety disorder
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Panic disorder
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
Mental Health Counselors in Danville, Martinsville & Richmond, VA
Our team of professional counselors and social workers, along with a dedicated supporting staff, provide care that focuses on the unique needs of each client. For your convenience, these services are available in all three of our locations in Danville, Martinsville, and Richmond.
To learn more about our mental health services, contact EPIC Health Partners today at (434) 835-4601, or use online request form to arrange an appointment.